The Nobel Coronavirus is a member of the middle of a large family of viruses. The infection is called COVID-19, which can cause severe fever, difficulty in breathing, and even severe illness.
No matter what the clinical signs and symptoms, the person with COVID-19 virus-positive from the laboratory onset are said to be definitive COVID-19.
What are the main symptoms of this disease ?
- Dry cough
- Difficulty in breathing
- Serious targets include severe pneumonia, kidney failure, etc.
How does the disease transmits ?
- The disease mainly transmits from the corona virus-infected person to a healthy person.
- When a healthy person interacts with an infected person or by using infected things.
- Eating raw foods like raw meat, Weaned milk or unproperly cooked food can also cause the disease.
Who are the people at high risk of COVID-19?
- Family members of health workers who are caring for people infected with the corona virus.
- People in the age group of more than 60 years.
- Non-communicable diseases such as high blood pressure, endothelial diseases, chronic diabetes – respiratory diseases and people with cancer.
- Many people gathering places (airports, borders, cinema halls, fairs, hats and bazaars, etc.).
What is the treatment of Covid-19 ?
- No specific drug or vaccine was detected for this disease. Symptomatic treatment should be administered at health institutions or hospitals.
Remedies of COVID-19 infection prevention and control.
- Before cooking and eating food, wash your hand regularly.
- wash your hands with soapy water at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer if there is no soapy water.
- cover your mouth with clean cloths when sneezing and coughing.
- Avoid a person with a fever or a cough.
- Do not shake hands or hug someone.
- Do not inadvertently come into contact with pets or wild animals
- Avoid distractions
- Use of masks when traveling on public transport